Wednesday, January 23, 2013
1 box (12 oz.) Mori-Nu soft tofu
1/2 cup Plain Soymilk
1/4 cup Nutritional Yeast flakes
1 Tbsp. Sesame Tahini
2 Tbsp. Flax oil
1/2 tsp. Black Salt
2 Tbsp. Cornstarch
1 tsp. Onion powder
1/2 tsp. Garlic powder
1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
1/8 tsp. Paprika
topping of your choice (saute in a little olive oil or water and sprinkle over omelet)
chopped red or green or orange or yellow sweet peppers
imitation bacon bits
chooped green onions
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and blend on high until it is smooth and creamy.
- Set aside for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Heat and lightly oil a non-stick pan.
- Pour omelet mix into the pan in portions you desire,
- Cook over medium high heat. Keep checking the unside of the omelet to see when it is a deep golden brown color. When it is carefully flip it over and cook that side until it is golden brown too.
Enjoy with ketchup, baked beans, and English muffins!